Games kill! Games kill!

Ha Nice

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal

See look how kind I am!

Short and pointless, just the why I like em.

Robinrunar responds:

Thank you for that great review!:D

Gladiator Part 2 Gladiator Part 2

Yay! Stickmen! Movie version!

Great better than part 1. I would like to see if you have made any other Stickmen versions of other epic films.
Once again the sound and background art was great. Very entertaining. Also love the blood graphics, it's were most cartoons let themselves down.

Also nice emotional ending. I felt I could cry but didn't cause that would be silly.

Gladiator Part 1 Gladiator Part 1

Nice, Sticks ain't hated.

Not all Stick movies suck just the bad ones, but yours is one of the good ones. Very good. Like the sound and detail.

Now I am off to watch part 2.

Bad Guys Go To Hell Bad Guys Go To Hell

Bad guys kick major Newgrounds ass!

Yes oh good yes, You make the best flash ever, well apart from the guy who does the armless Marvel Cartoons.

Bring on Badguys 5! Maybe a christmas special, seeing as you did one for Halloween.

ChrisNosal responds:

I've been making the 5th one at the same time as this one, so it's mostly done. It's not a Christmas one. I don't have anything planned for Christmas, but who knows. I may have to dig out Cyborg Jesus.

Thanks.

The Fruit Bowl The Fruit Bowl

Good but Audio Credit

It's very funny and I like the Graphics but you must always remeber to put in credit for Audio you did not make your self, in this case the Red Dwarf theme tune.

boinky33 responds:

I'm sure the creators of Red Dwarf will forgive me.

Marvel Villains Assemble Marvel Villains Assemble

MARVEL RULES

At last somebody mentions that Galactus wears pink. Thanks for useing Shocker and Stiltman, I haven't seen them in ages.

X-Men: House of M part 2 X-Men: House of M part 2

YAY MARVEL MADNESS

YAY! I Love your MArvel spoofs (and that one DC one) HoM Was a little dissapointing as a comic but your version is much better, Bring on Part 3!

Sea Side Slaughter Sea Side Slaughter

Nintendo classic

Ha Ha! I love the computer style graphics, the story was great I really liked the sound too it souned like I was actully playing the old Mario bros on my snes.

Coffee Shop ep.7 Coffee Shop ep.7

Coffe heaven

I love coffe shop. I would like to see a longer episoide, maybe like a christmas special or something.

CoffeeClock responds:

Thank you my good man. A longer episode? arrrr, I don't know if I can muster the strength to do it, I might die from overexhaustion. Christmas? bah humbug!!

Megaman: F*** Yeah! Megaman: F*** Yeah!

F*** YEAH!

Super cool flash dude. I loved team america and I've been waiting to hear that theme tune again. you made my day thank you

Cryokenetic responds: